Commission Info – Custom Artwork
Terms of Service
CURRENT WORK LOG
Please visit my Trello Work Log to see the current status of my work load, what types of plush orders I am openly accepting, and how busy I am at the moment. Thank you!
- Hourly Rate: $20 per hour – 1 Hour Minimum
- I will give you a quote before start of project. Price varies dependent on complexity.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
- Sketch will be completed in either traditional or digitally, artists choice.
- Black & White, Flat Color, and Shaded artwork will be done in vector based format in Affinity Designer.
- Final image will be high resolution, 300 DPi .PNG format.
WHAT I WILL DRAW
- Animals, humans, anthromorphic characters, cartoon style, family friendly all ages work
- I require reference pictures of the character/s you would like drawn, and details of what you wish the image to be (for example: “cat character playing with yarn”).
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW
- Anything above PG rating. No naughty/adult themes.
- Robots, vehicles, machines in general
ORDER SELECTION AND PRICING
- I have divided my art options into categories to try to help give buyers an idea of costs, but please keep in mind, these are estimates, and all final pricing is dependent on the artwork, what details are needed, etc.
- Please select an option you believe best suits the art you desire, and I will give you a quote based on time required to complete your project.
- Reference pictures are a must when ordering, the more you can send me, the better. That said, descriptions do help as well! The more information you can give me about what you want the art to look like, what the characters personality is, their story, are all crucial in giving you not only an accurate quote, but also creating the best art for you that you will be pleased with!
- PayPal for all payments. I will send you an invoice via PayPal.
- 100% up front for all artwork UNLESS prior arrangements have been made, such as for large or commercial orders. If you require a special arrangement I am happy to discuss.
CURRENT TURNAROUND TIME:
- One month from the date payment is received to the artwork is completed (discussion time is not included in turnaround).
- If you require your artwork by a deadline (for example, a birthday), please let me know at the START of the commission. A rush fee may be applied.
- I will supply a preview for revision at the “SKETCH” stage only. At which time, I will provide one free revision if required. Any further revisions will incur additional fees.
Feel free to use the contact form below, or email me at email@example.com .
RIGHTS AS A COMMISSIONER FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
- You may use the finished works for personal use ONLY, such as digital wallpapers, icons, backgrounds, website IDs, forum signature, etc.
- You may NOT make prints to sell them or claim the artwork as your own.
- You may NOT reproduce my plush in any way, shape, or form.
- I respect all clients rights to privacy. As such, if you do not wish your commission to be posted online, please tell me at the start of the project.
RIGHTS AS A COMMISSIONER FOR NON PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USE
- All commissions, be them artwork, plush, or otherwise, that are to be used in non-personal or commercial use (meaning the commissioner is going to sell or obtain rights to the work) are subject to a written agreement that both artist and commissioner must then agree and sign.
- Documents will be written dependent on the agreement between artist and commissioner.
RIGHTS AS THE ARTIST
- I have the right to display all artwork and plush in my online portfolio, DeviantArt, Instagram, and Facebook for self-promotional purposes – unless agreed upon with the client otherwise.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason without explanation.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND QUOTES
- If there is anything I have not covered here, or if I am currently closed and you would just like a price quote, please feel free to send me a message! I read every message I receive and will do my best to respond in a timely manner.
- By commissioning me you agree to these terms and conditions, as well as any other terms that may be agreed open between the artists and client.
- By completing the form below and commissioning me, you are agreeing that you are a legal adult in your place of residence and are AT LEAST 18 years or age or older.
Updated February 2nd, 2019